Austria Transformative Agreement
The Austrian Academic Library Consortium (Kooperation E-Medien Österreich) has an agreement with IEEE that enables researchers to publish articles without open access fees (APCs) in all hybrid or fully open access journals of IEEE.
Eligible Authors: The corresponding author has to be affiliated with one of the participating institution.
Eligible Manuscripts: Peer reviewed articles (proceedings papers are not eligible).
The agreement applies to all eligible articles accepted for publication between 30.11.2021-31.12.2024.
Please be aware that your institution may have additional eligibility requirements. We recommend checking the respective institution’s website for further details.
Overlength page charges or color fees are not covered by the agreement and will be charged to authors.
Eligible Titles: https://open.ieee.org/publishing-options/ieee-title-list/
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Campus Vienna
- FH Joanneum
- University of Applied Sciences Technikum Vienna
- University of Klagenfurt
- Joanneum Research
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Paris Lodron University of Salzburg
- Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
- St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences
- Graz University of Technology (TU Graz)
- TU Wien
- University for Continuing Education Krems
- University of Innsbruck
- University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
- University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt
- University of Vienna
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF)