National Chung Hsing University
National Chung Hsing University has undergone a number of significant stages of change.
After the Restoration of Taiwan in 1945, the school was reorganized and renamed Taiwan Provincial Taichung Agricultural Junior College. In 1946, the Junior College evolved into a higher institution, Taiwan Provincial College of Agriculture. Then in 1961, it combined with the newly-established College of Science and Engineering on the same Taichung campus and the College of Law and Business founded in Taipei in 1949, to become Taiwan Provincial Chung Hsing University. In 1964, an Evening School was set up on the Taipei Campus. In 1968 another Evening School and the College of Liberal Arts were added to the Taichung Campus. The University continued to grow in size, and in 1971 it became a national university, and assumed its present name: National Chung Hsing University (NCHU).